From:
Lenora Henson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2008 16:45:48 -0400
Hi Everyone,

We're looking for a new/better hanging system for items in our gallery
spaces.  Previously, we used a picture rail, 'S' hooks, and fishing line.
The hooks that we used, however, did not allow us to hang pieces flush to
the wall.  In seeking new options, we've looked at Walker Display and the
Arakawa system, but have not been happy with the visible hangers/wires.
Does anyone knows of a system that uses a clear mechanism for hanging
artwork?  Or, can anyone recommend a picture rail system/hooks that would
allow me to still use my fishing line, but hang flush to the wall?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Best,
Lenora Henson
Curator, Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural Site