From:
Lisa Mervyn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 1995 19:58:06 GMT
The Hatfield Marine Science Center in Newport, Oregon is expanding and
redeveloping its public wing.  The new exhibits and aquaria will focus on the
ongoing scientific research at the Center, which is a major research facility
of
Oregon State University.

We are looking to purchase products and services related to interactive
multimedia (CD ROMS, computer programs, videos, interactive videos, etc.),
on the following subjects:  remote sensing, oceanograpy, coastal geology,
climate and weather, conservation, marine biology, deep-sea exploration,
fisheries, etc.   Both off-the-shelf and specially developed programs are of
interest.

Recommendations regarding multimedia designers/producers (especially in
the Pacific Northwest)  will be most appreciated.  Interested consultants may
also wish to bring themselves to our attention.  And while there are funds
dedicated for this aspect of the project, hey - we're always looking for free
stuff!

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Please reply by private email.

Best regards,
Lisa Mervyn
Aldrich/Pears Associates
Research, planning and design for exhibit facilities and media