From:
patricia l roath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 May 1996 09:57:56 -0500
What does MPLS offer to vegetarians?  Lots--if I remember rightly, there
is a listing in the yellow pages, restaurants by categories, which
includes vegetarians.  It's been a long time since I was there, but there
used to be several Middle-Eastern restaurants that were very good and
offered a variety of fare.  There is an excellent all-vegetarian Indian
restaurant near the Uptown area (not far from the Walker)--I think its
called simply "Taste of India".  Seating is minimal there, so you may
want to call ahead.  Check out other restaurants in the Uptown area; also
check out the shops, restaurants, and nightlife in the Five-Corners area,
which is near the U of M Mpls campus.

Wish I was going--Minneapolis is a wonderful city.

--an ex-Minnesotan