From:
Philip Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 16:43:20 -0600
I am cross-posting this query to several lists, so please
excuse any duplication:

We are looking for information on a commercial
modern art gallery named "Outlines Gallery"
which we believe was operated in Pittsburgh, PA
during the early 1940's by Elizabeth Raffael (sp?)
So far I have tried Art Index, ABM, and RLIN
(authority files and Archives of American Art
records in the latter) without success.  Any
suggestions?  We are particularly interested
in the names of individual shows at the
gallery and/or artists who may have been
represented by the gallery.  Thanks

Phil Heagy
Menil Collection Library
1511 Branard St. Houston, TX 77006