From:
Kimberly Nelson Hanser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 16:55:35 -0400
The History and Museums Division of the Marine Corps down in Quantico,
Virginia has an art division and many of the artists of pieces in their
collections are veterans.

http://hqinet001.hqmc.usmc.mil/HD/Historical/Art_Collection.htm

_________

Behalf Of Jay Heuman