From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 15:16:42 -0800
The viruses are making their rounds big time.  Read an
article yesterday that the virus writers are at war
with one another--and you and I are the means to the
end, I guess.

As always, keep your virus protections up to date,
don't click on notes from anyone you do not know, and
don't click on attachments.  There are still ways they
can get to you, but we have to be so careful these
days.

The first thing I do when I turn on the home computer
is check to see if their are updates to my virus
protections.  These virii mutate from hour to hour,
and I try to make sure there's no way that it could be
me getting or spreading them.

I've gotten notes that emails I sent somebody bounced
for virus reasons even though I am not infected, nor
have I even sent those folks notes.

So it may not be the Indianapolis Art Center at all.

--- "Joshua K. Blay" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I just received an email virus from someone at this
> institution.  User account
> was JMoore.  Just a heads up for the institution and
> anyone receiving emails
> from the Arts Center.
>
> Joshua K. Blay

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a Job?  Try Got Links?, Your One-Stop Portal
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414