Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 09:23:33 -0400
Dear Guy,

I'm interested in the combined use of a Filemaker Database and web server.  We
are thinking of doing something similar to what you discuss below.  We already
use Filemaker Pro for several database applications but I'm not sure how to
link
it up to a web server.  Can you give me any pointers?  Please feel free to
contact me off-list by phone or email.

Thanks,

Beth Wood
Exhibition Co-ordinator