From:
"E. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 16:36:41 -0400
The best ones that I have seen have actually been at shopping malls.  They
had two stalls, one full-sized and one child-sized.  There was a changing
tables for infants and an armchair for nursing.  The room was constantly in
use.  We (my husband and I) have found this very useful - we have a young
daughter and it allows either one of us  (not just me, the Mom) to escort
her to a bathroom without having to cover her eyes in a walk through a
crowded men's bathroom so we don't have to face the inevitable questions
afterwards.  These rooms are child-friendly and parent-friendly and make a
family outing just a bit easier for families with small children.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112