From:
Susan Gonzalez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:42:42 -0500
Hi,
I've worked at two places with Pastperfect, I mostly search with the people
and search terms field but often use keyword search as well. As for
training, I think it is one of the easier programs to learn. You may want to
look into finding high school/university age volunteers ( I know here in
Ontario High school kids need so many hours of volunteer work to graduate
and it looks good on their college apps. Maybe you could get museum studies
students as interns who are looking for some experience to work on it for a
few months. Hope this helps some.
Susan Gonzalez
Archivist
Holstein Canada