From:
"Giles, Kirsti A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 2010 13:56:57 -0400
Joshua,

I have two PastPerfect reports which may be similar to what you are
looking for.

One report lists all the accessions by donor. This report does not
combine the accessions together, which means that if you formatted the
report to look like a card catalog you would still have one card per
accession.

The other report looks at all the in-kind-donations give by each donor.
If you had your all your accessions listed under the in-kind-donations
you could use this report to create one catalog cards per donor.

I am not sure that either of the reports are what you are looking for
but you have questions or think either of them would be useful you can
contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Good luck,

Kirsti Giles
Collections Manager
Reece Museum