From:
Brenda Weatherston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 1996 16:42:07 -0700
Cultural Resource Management at the University of Victoria
"Topnotch performance in museums depends on having the right mix of
people with the right skills in the right place at the right time and
on providing an encouraging environment in which people can work to
the best of their abilities."

This quote from PEOPLE, SURVIVAL, CHANGE AND SUCCESS, published by the
Canadian Museums Human Resource Planning Committee, provides an
effective summary of the underlying premise of our upcoming immersion
course on 'Human Resource Management in Cultural Organizations' with
Lois Irvine, offered from February 14 -23 at the University of
Victoria. As we still have some spaces left, please let us know if
you'd like to receive further information and registration materials.
This course is for museum directors, administrators, human resource
managers, trainers and others involved in the development and
management of museum staff.

Brenda Weatherston, Program Coordinator
Cultural Resource Management Program
University of Victoria,
PO Box 3030, Victoria B.C. Canada V8W 3N6
Phone 604 721 6119
FAX 604 721 8774
email: [log in to unmask]
Please visit our WWWeb Site: