From:
Henry Grunder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 11:27:01 EST
I recently posted about Peterson's web info on
museum studies programs, with the comment that the one at
William & Mary is now defunct. It is, having been a co-op
between the College, and Colonial Williamsburg. However, that
is not why W & M made the list. Through the power of coincidence,
it made the list instead because the campus _museum_ is listed
as a cultural/educational resource in a blurb which otherwise
says nothing about museums. Probably some of the other 139
"hits" are similar, mixed in with the undoubted museum studies
programs. I forgot that this was a keyword search.