From:
Amalyah Keshet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 1996 23:27:14 PDT
Wow! I thought this thread was kinda boring... until I read this.
Whoever invented this thing should be nominated for the Nobel Prize in

Physics, or at least the cover of "Time."  Yes, I've tried, and
failed, many times...It's always been one of my favorite excuses for
not having more babies...or at least for sending my husband off to the

restroom with the Snugli and his exclusive "equipment."
name: amalyah keshet
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
date: 04/18/96