From:
Amy Bissonette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 13:39:13 -0700
I was thinking about maybe spending some time in
Europe (a year or so) I was thinking England, Spain,
Italy, or Prague.  Is it this difficult all over
Europe?  Is it as difficult to volunteer outside of
England?  Does anyone know if American volunteers in
museums are accepted through any kind of program, or
are internships as hard as jobs?  If anyone has any
suggestions.....Thanks!  Amy