From:
Bennett Siegel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 10:00:15 -0400
Promoting negative stereotypes in the name of cultural and educational
advancement is counter-productive in our efforts to promote good
interpretation for all learning styles.  As soon as interpretation
inadvertantly includes negative stereotypes for the sake of humor, it
appeals to the bigot in some at the expense of others.