From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 21:38:02 +0200
Dear colleagues we are happy to announce a new service dedicated to
small and medium (but not only)  Museums.
Inside Museumland.net, the Worldwide Portal to museums and cultural
heritage, we just open the NEWS section where museums can publish news
about their activities. In a first stage news must to send to our
editorial staff, in a second stage, soon, registered museums can
publish and edit their news. Of course, in respect of our policy, this
service is free of charge for museums, no fee!!
Please help us to test the NEWS section sending emails to:

I will attend the AAM annual event in Denver, I will attend events:
 #2 DAm/Pram receptions
International reception (april 28)
#7 opening party
#36 PRAM Lunch
#48 Icom-US lunch

Will be my pleasure to meet there who want more information about
Museumland.net and the News Section

Thanks for cooperation

All the best

Mario Bucolo