From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:31:01 -0400
A previous employer held an annual membership open-house in conjunction
with another smaller organization that provides performing arts
experiences in schools. They also provided a discount if you joined that
day plus a small gift sent with the membership card. It was
great--people were entertained and the organizations had good new
membership rates. It was not expensive to run (biggest expense was
probably having hourly staff for extra hours and buying platters of
cookies).

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN