From:
JCA Boeyens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 1996 08:43:34 +0200
This is my first time so please forgive if I'm sending to the wrong address
or any other listserve infraction.

I am writing a proposal for funding to a science research funding body in
SA that is concerned about the lack of interest in science and technology
and the poor S & T education in South Africa. They are willing to fund
research evaluating science education programmes. I am working with
the Transvaal Museum in Pretoria who want  to evaluate their education
programmes and exhibitions on hominid and other fossil evidence in SA.
Evaluation of museums is however non-existent in SA and I would
appreciate advice on current literature in this field. Anything on
evaluating exhibitions, school programmes and outreach programmes
would be useful. You can contact me directly at

Thanks in advance.

Kathryn Mathers