From:
Lisa Friedlander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 20:09:40 -0600
In my experience, costs vary greatly depending on media. Least
expensive and least durable would be an exterior grade scotchprint on
a metal or weatherproof substrate. Lifespan may be up to 2 years
(depends on type of media and output device used), not terribly
vandal resistant, but cheap to replace. Talk to local large digital
graphic vendors for pricing.

I think next would be fiberglass embeddment, Pannier is well known in
the industry but there are several vendors. Then perhaps Rhino, and
phenolic resin (Folia, Fossil, Izone) as previously mentioned, all
easily googled. Thickness (and perhaps length of warranty) influence
cost.

Lisa Friedlander
Split Rock Studios