From:
Lucy Skjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 19:12:02 -0800
Thanks to Mary Mancuso-Klindt for her thoughtful answer on this sadly unnecessery
thread.  Sorry to add more to it, but I think someone has to say that this is a list
for collegues and we can help each other in many ways. Usually it is with
professional information (though sometimes the tone sounds anything but professional)
and sometimes it may be other things.  I'm not offended in any way, especially when
the message is brief enough to read at a glance and then delete if I can't help.  I'd
much rather have this sort of inquiry than some of the rather inane stuff that does
sometimes appear.
        Lucy Skjelstad