From:
Angela Kipp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2014 23:50:50 +0200
Hi Lisa,

as we had recently an article about a project to switch from in-person
meetings of the collections committee to discussing and voting
electronically at the Royal BC Museum (A New Look for Museum Collection
Committees, http://world.museumsprojekte.de/?p=4068), you might consider
to contact the author (and registrar who was the designer of that
system) Derek Swallow
(http://world.museumsprojekte.de/?page_id=76#Derek) for some insights.

Best wishes
Angela