From:
Martin Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:14:21 -0500
        We all agree that the commercial e mail is annoying and hopefully
it will stop.

        However, if you wish to voice complaints about them do you have to
send them again and again and again?
        We all get them once, as you do, but when you copy them to ALL of
us with your complaint we ALL get them again. Spare us, please, the anti
obesity advertisement. When you reply to voice your displeasure  delet all
of the message but the first line and we will ALL know which e mail you are
complaining about. How about sending e mail to THEM as well. Thanks.

Cheers,

Martin
Martin Weiss, Ph.D.
Biology Director