From:
Diane Brenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 21:42:20 -0900
Maybe we're the only Museum that ended up with a little something from a
grant from Bill Gates, to a program at NEA called NFIE (Sorry, I can't
remember what it means, I'm not an Educator) called The Road Ahead - just
like the book.  I have a fancy new modem attached to my workhorse at the
office, and will begin holding hands with abunch of junior high kids who
have a batch of new equipment and line time at their junior high.  Gates
gave out enough money to make 20 or so projects happen across the country.
     Diane Brenner, Anchroage Museum