From:
Ann Marie Sekeres <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 13:00:31 -0400

The Brooklyn Museum has an impressive collection of works from the
Mapuche culture.  Some are on view at present in our exhibition,
"Converging Cultures: Art & Identity in Spanish America", which will
travel to Phoenix, and then to The L.A. County Museum of Art.

I am not sure what kind of information you are looking for.  As I work in
the press office, I have a limited amount of information about the
collection.  I would recommend you contact the Department of the Arts of
Africa, the Pacific, and the Americas here at the Museum at 718.638.5000
x280 or Fax at 718.638.3731

Sincerely,

Ann Marie Sekeres
Public Information