From:
Kevin Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:25:44 GMT
Our tiny museum staff really relies on interns and interns are invited
to craft a project that will benefit their own education, meet the
requirements of a specific class, or suit their own interests.

My interns have done oral histories as part of an exhibit project,
helped me better house and catalog our collections, worked to draft a
procedures manual and conducted photographic research for an exhibit.

In addition, I do ask interns to do some "dirty work." I have to do
it, too.

Denise Meringolo
Curator
Jewish Historical Society of Greater Washington