From:
Nancy Davis Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 1994 15:19:08 -0600
I have just subscribed to this list, so please forgive me if my request is
inappropriate.

A colleague of mine is mounting a "funerary" exhibit to coincide with the
re-enactment of the funeral and burial of a Confederate officer. She has
searched for historically accurate clothing that would have been worn to the
funeral (time period 1864-1868), but has found no repository in our area
that has such materials. Is there a respository in Georgia or a neighboring
state that would agree to loan such items for a period of no longer than one
month??

She does not have access to e-mail, which is why I am posting this request,
so all responses should be sent to:

Sandra Mason
Director
Old Governor's Mansion
Georgia College
Milledgeville, Georgia  31061
(912) 453-4047
FAX: (912) 454-2510

Thanks for your help.

Nancy Davis Bray
Nancy Davis Bray              Telephone: 912-453-4047
Special Collections           FAX #:     912-453-6847
Georgia College Library       Internet:  [log in to unmask]
Milledgeville, Georgia  31061