From:
Ivy Strickler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1996 09:44:28 -0500
>There ain't much new in the world.  Wander over to your local video store
>and check out a copy of _The Horse's Mouth_ with Alec Guiness.
>
>Current graffitti is vandalism; old graffitti (Pompei?) is a valuable record.
>
>Old bookplates are important records; current library marks must be removed....
>
>Just a thought.

This is an interesting line of thought...kind of like a recent observation
I heard that we all believe in evolution until it comes to the present day,
and then conservation of endangered species becomes important.

Ivy Fleck Strickler                     Phone 215-895-1637
Drexel University                       Fax 215-895-4917
Nesbitt College of Design Arts          [log in to unmask]
Philadelphia, PA 19104

"Never forget that life is like a Fellini movie, and you're getting to see
it for free."