From:
Betty Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 16:01:17 -0600
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know of good diorama background artists working, or able to
> work, in Australia at the moment (other than George Browning)? I am also
> interested to know if anyone has commissioned dioramas recently and how
> much it cost.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Laura Back
> Assistant Curator
> Art Section
> Australian War Memorial
> GPO Box 345
> Canberra ACT 2612
> Ph  (06) 2434 332
> Fax (06) 2434 325

Taylor Studios, Inc. builds dioramas.  Send me E-Mail or give me a
call on what type of pricing you would like and I will give you some
estimates.  BTW:  We would love to build dioramas in Australia, travel
would probably be too pricey though???

Betty Brennan
Taylor Studios
http://www.shout.net/~taylor