From:
"Dyson, Jon-Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:41:14 -0400
Would it be possible for you to rearrange where the recordings are
located so that you can cluster them?  Generally, whenever we use a
digital repeater or some other audio device, we design it so guests can
listen to multiple (usually up to 12) recordings at one place.  I'm not
sure if redesigning the location of the recordings is a possibility in
your case, but if you can find ways to cluster them you might be able to
save a lot of money when buying equipment.

Good luck.

Jon-Paul Dyson
Director of Research
Strong Museum