From:
Stefan Sommer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 08:06:00 -0700
Yes me too. Please reply to list or cc me if it is an attachment.

Thanks!

Stefan Sommer
Deputy Director for Public Programs
Museum of Northern Arizona
3101 N. Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ  86001

www.musnaz.org

>===== Original Message From Museum discussion list
>I too would like to see this.
>
>Keni Sturgeon
>Curator of Programs and Education
>Haffenreffer Museum of Anthropology
>Brown University
>300 Tower Street
>Bristol, RI 02809

Museum-L" (without the quotes).

Dr. Stefan Sommer, Deputy Director for Public Programs
Museum of Northern Arizona
3101 N. Fort Valley Road
Flagstaff, AZ 86001-8348

(928) 774-5211  ext. 204