Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 11:11:45 -0500
On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Christine Mouw wrote:

:| Does anyone else have a museum cat?  This little guy greets people at
:| the front door and has gotten us publicity from coast to coast (print and
:| tv) and is on a website about Library cats (www.ironfrog.com)  He even
:| has his own account for the money people send for his food and vet bills
:| (he's a very well-cared for cat).  Think of the press we'd get if we
:| mummified him!

Heck, sounds like Herbie is more effective than some museum
directors I've known.  Maybe you should promote Herbie and stuff the
directors...?  ;-)

Just an idea.

Rich Johnson