From:
Mario Bucolo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2004 20:49:36 +0200
Hello, I still work to present a proposal based on international cooperation
for a session at AAM 2005 Indianapolis.

Actually involved speaker are me from Italy and a colleague from Belgium. I
still wait answer from a colleague from Malta.

Trough this list I still search a cooperation of one/two director of US
small or medium museums to be involved in the session.

I still work to prepare the session as to can submit by august 30, so I need
contact as soon as possible.

Please consider that tomorrow, Friday, I will out of email from 10am to 8pm
Italian hours (now GMT+2) so I can only answer before or after this time
slot.

Proposal will concern (draft):

Presenting a session that compares the marketing techniques of small museums
from all over the world who are looking to increase their international
attendance.  These marketing techniques could include the Internet, tour
books, etc.

proposing to investigate ways that small museums can get more international
visibility and make themselves ore internationally accessible.

Also on how European visitors (tourist) think to USA museums and vice versa,
as USA museums can be aware on the expectation of European visitors that are
in many case different.

---------

Thank you for the cooperation, please forward this email to whom may be
concern.

Mario

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO

Visit http://www.museumland.com
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92
Fax: +39-095-38.70.67
Email: [log in to unmask]