From:
Margaret Lyman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 15:56:19 -0500
I believe you have the wrong Margaret.

I do not remember writing this quote, though I certainly agree with it.
I have seen too many postings, to various lists, that are unintelligible
due to "creative" spelling and grammar.  Beyond spelling, there are also
posters who decide to give up punctuation, capitalization, or
word/sentence/paragraph spacing.  Equal offenders (sometimes worse) are
those who leave stray words and sentence lying around -proof that they
at least tried to organize their thoughts.  Worst of all are those who
fail to type all the words in a sentence, like nouns and verbs.  It
takes much less time to reread your message & make necessary
corrections, than to type a new message that clarifies what you were
trying to say in the first place.

It is all a matter of clarity and courtesy to those made privy to your
thoughts.

Margaret Lyman

P.S. Nice advertising there John.