From:
Kimberly Kenney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 14:03:26 -0700
We have a wedding cake in our collection from the
1890s.  It is in a large round tin box that seals
tightly.  There is no evidence of any problems around
it.  The cake frosted with a brownish colored
frosting, and it smells pretty icky, but it is
completely intact.  It is decorated with some really
neat frosting flowers.  It came with the dress,
flwoers, invitation, shoes, veil, etc.

Kim Kenney
Historical Society of Rockland County
New City NY