From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 13:17:17 -0500
Is the dog going to be handling the collections? Do people in the
collections area have to wear protective gear, hairnets, or other
items to keep human particulates from getting on the collections? If
not, I don't see how a dog would be any different than a human. Unless
the dog leaves clouds of hair behind wherever it goes, I'd think
anything that it sheds is going to stay on the ground. I'd be more
worried about people hair getting in the collections and the
accidental sneeze.

Deb Fuller