From:
Josephine Ihrke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:48:16 -0700
Dear readers,
This version of our Collections Care workshop series announcement is the
correct version.  I incorrectly listed one class on Day 3* in yesterday's
posting.  All other information is correct.  The revised (and correct!)
class listings are:

DAY ONE: 1. Handling & Housekeeping for Collections, 2. Emergency
Preparedness & Response, 3. Care of Collections- Photographic Materials.
DAY TWO: 1. Collection Care Planning & Fundraising for Implementation, 2.
Making Material Choices for Storage & Exhibit Materials, 3. Care of
Collections-Paintings & Painted Surfaces
DAY THREE: 1. *Surveying & Assessing Collection Care Needs, 2. Practical
Strategies & New Tools for Evaluating the Museum Environment, 3. Care of
Collections-Paper-Based Materials

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused.  Please feel free to
contact me if you have any questions.  The complete Eugene Focus on
Collections Care brochure is also available at:  HYPERLINK HYPERLINK
http://www.bacc.org http://www.bacc.org HYPERLINK http://www.bacc.org
http://www.bacc.org

Have a great day!
Josephine Ihrke