From:
Kirsten Ellenbogen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 1996 00:39:24 -0500
There is a group at the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee that does
research on children's spaces, which is published by Children's
Environmental Project.   The authors are U. Cohen, A.B. Hill, T. McGinty,
and G.T. Moore.  One of their older publications (1979) is 'Recommendations
for child play areas.'  *But* I am sure there is a recent publication that
is specifically about the design of children's museums.  Sorry I don't seem
to have the exact title or a useful phone number on hand, but I will send
any other detailed information along to you if I manage to find it.

-Kirsten Ellenbogen