From:
Alli Karrels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2015 09:21:48 -0800
Our museum has very little artwork, our biggest (and only) piece is a
12 foot mural owned by the us. Recently, a trucking company contacted
us and they are interested in putting this mural on their fleet of
vehicles. We have no copyright policy in place as far as fees are
concerned, and I am not sure we really need one considering we
probably won't be approached with another offer like this. With that
in mind I was wondering if we could make them a one time deal- such as
they donate $5,000 to our annual fund and we agree to let them use the
image on their fleet of vehicles. Thoughts from you guys- is this a
good idea? Is it professional? What kind of contract would you
suggest?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated,

Alli Karrels
Executive Director