From:
Lauren Lantos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 1996 19:21:25 -0500
On Sat, 27 Jan 1996, Ducon Lajoie wrote:
> You must be kidding!!! The AAM on line, come on!!!

No joke:
AAM has been online for more than a year. You can reach the publications
dept. at either
[log in to unmask] (Lauren Lantos/Associate Editor)
[log in to unmask] (John Strand/Editor & Publisher)

Government & Public Affairs is at:

Our Web Site is up at a temporary address that will change within the
next two weeks, as soon as our domain name is approved. And we plan to
announce the permanent Web address in Aviso, our monthly newsletter, as
soon as it is approved.>