From:
Deb Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 1998 09:21:19 -0400
Hi all!

My boss just handed me a blurb from the Washington Post dated 4/4/98 about
an idea for a slavery museum that came out of Clinton's trip to Africa.
Supposedly Jesse Jackson gave Clinton the idea and there is talk among the
Black Caucus in the House about planning such a thing.

Has anyone heard of this or know what is being done about it?

Let me know!

Thanks!

Deb Fuller

Staples &  Charles Ltd.