From:
Laurel Casjens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:10:55 MDT
The question of whether paintings etc. are for sale is by no means a
frivolous one.  Artworks in temporary exhibits (ie. on loan from the
artist) are often for sale. I have a Photo hanging in the Fine Arts
Museum here right now that I would be only too happy to sell.  It
would simply not be available until the show was over next month.

We have hosted several wildlife art and photo exhibits here at the
Natural History Museum in which most or all of the items exhibited
were for sale.

Laurel

Laurel Casjens
Curator of Collections