Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 07:22:09 -0600
I'm working on developing a project for a regional museum service
agency--a new directors institute--that provides affordable training for
small and mid-sized new museum directors and I'd be interested in hearing
from all those no-longer new museum directors about what you wish you'd
known when you became a director or what you feel people becoming
directors (we've found that, in small museums, as many people without
museum training as with training are becoming directors) need to know to
be successful at their jobs.

I'd appreciate any and all comments.  Feel free to reply on the list or
off- list as well.

Linda Norris