From:
"Lisa A. Goodgame" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 12:22:54 -0700
Mr. Reinhardt,

As a member who uses this list for following topics of a variety of interests, including but not solely limited to job postings, I am wondering why you say you posted the job with "trepidation".  I know that there has been lots of discussion in recent weeks about the appropriateness,
or lack thereof, of posting individual resumes, but I never got the impression that there is animosity (barring some bad humor I thought) toward posting open positions.  As a recent graduate and job seeker, I look forward to seeing what kinds of positions are posted here every day,
in the hope, infintesimal though it may be, that there might be an appropriate position for me to consider.

Please keep posting the positions,
Lisa

Museum-L" (without the quotes).