From:
Iris Snyder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 09:03:55 -0400
Sharon,
You are absolutely correct that documents are fragile.  No documents
would be sacrificed as we would use photocopies. Many of our documents
are laminated (an old method, no longer used here) or encapsulated in
mylar to protect fragile documents from all users, even "important" ones.
One of the most valuable lessons that students can learn from this type
of project is to respect museum and library materials.
Iris