From:
Janice Klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2006 12:58:46 -0500
Certainly the Museums in the Park "Group of 10" does overshadow the other
530 museums in the Chicago area, not only in terms of funding, but in
visibility as well.  Is this a Good Thing?  Is there a way to balance?
Perhaps this would be a good topic for some brave souls to explore at the
2007 AAM Annual Meeting in Chicago...

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
(one of those 340, but also once an employee of one of the 10)
www.mitchellmuseum.org