From:
Tessa Senf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 11:54:27 -0400
I work for an online music store.  To lift moral in my department, the heads
usually come up with trivia questions, games, or raffles.  Just recently,
they held an email blitz.  Whomever answered 10 emails the fastest one a
ticket, or whomever answered the most trivia questions they asked in an hour
would win 5 tickets, etc...

It also included overtime.  Whomever worked 4 hours of overtime won 2
tickets, 8 hours would earn 4 tickets.  The next week, there was a raffle.
The heads bought some nice prizes, like a 22" color T.V., a CD boombox, and
a weekend to Atlantic city, hotel and spending money included.  It was a
great incentive for everyone.

Whomever participated and didn't win, was then allowed to go into what we
call the "vault."  It is a room in the company that we keep returned CD's.
You can buy anything in there for $.50 a piece.  20 CD's for $10.00?  Sounds
good to me!

This might not fit into what you would like to do, but suggestions inspire
thought!  Good luck!

Tessa
CDNOW, Inc.

"Moonlight is sculpture, sunlight is painting"
-Nathaniel Hawthorne, American Writer