From:
Laura Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 08:38:29 -0800
The conference in Berkeley, entitled Partnership Opportunities for
Federally-Associated Collections, will be held June 5-7, 1996.  The
person to contact for additional information is:
     Fritz Stern
     Phoebe Hearst Museum of Anthropology
     103 Kroeber Hall, University of California
     Berkeley, CA  94720-3712
     (510) 643-7833

As for info on the NPS courses taught at Harpers Ferry, West Virginia, I
would try the NPS Departmental Consulting Archaeologist at:
     Archaeological Assistance Division
     National Park Service
     P.O. Box 37127
     Washington, DC  20013-7127
     (sorry, don't have the number)
or
     Stephen T. Mathur Employee Development Center
     P.O. Box 77
     Harpers Ferry, WV  25425-0077
     (in 1994, Judy Hellmich was the Program Coordinator)

Good luck,

Laura Phillips
Archaeology Collections Manager
Burke Museum