From:
Christian Trabue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 11:09:00 EDT
Hello again everyone

Since I put the original question out there about jobs in the UK I would
like to put in my two cents worth about going to school there.  I know a
little more about this because my best friend just received her masters
degree at St. Andrews University in Scotland.  Apparantly the UK passed a
new law (last year?) that says that students outside the EU may work part
time while they go to school.  She is an American citizen and worked legally
at an art gallery.  However, this was just spending money.  She did have to
take out a large loan to finance her education.
I hope this helps
Thank you for all of the advice about jobs.  I guess I won't be going there
anytime soon.
Christian Trabue