From:
Robert Guralnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 1994 17:24:22 PST
        Rick ---

        My apologies for the delay in getting back to you.
I finished up the last of my finals for the semester
late last week and have been trying to tie up loose ends before
I leave for a couple weeks.

        I am a graduate student at Berkeley, at the Museum of
Paleontology, which is located on the campus in the Earth Sciences
Building.  We will reside here only a few more months before taking
up headquarters in the just renovated Valley Life Sciences Building.
We are very excited.

        When I next take a trip out to Blackhawk I will definetly
grab a bite to eat at the cafe... The museum does have some material
out there, and we are affliated.  Most of the research staff
however is located on campus, where the collections reside.  I would
like to hear more about what kind of strides are being made towards
installing networks... The museum is quite interested in helping to
provide teacher training in the use of Internet applications like
Mosaic/World Wide Web.  Our web site has seen tremendous growth in both
amount of information on-line and in usage over the last year and we
think the potential for such tools is only beginning to be tapped.

Cheers,

Robert Guralnick   | Museum of Paleontology   | University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720 | [log in to unmask] | (510) 642-9696

p.s. --- thanks for the offer of a free lunch... graduate students
never pass those offers up!