From:
"Zeigler, Maddie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:15:18 -0700
Please pass this job posting on to interested parties.  This opening is for
a project coordinator for a science education project at the New Mexico
Museum of Natural History & Science in Albuquerque, beginning in late
February or early March.  If an appropriate person is not found in the next
few weeks, we will hire an interim person (local) for the next couple of
months, until the right candidate is found.

You may address any questions re. this posting to me.

Thank you.

 <<Job Announcement.doc>>

Maddie Zeigler
Grant writing & program development
New Mexico Museum of Natural History & Science
1801 Mountain Road NW
Albuquerque, NM  87104
Phone:  505-841-2857
Fax:  505-841-2866